Friends of the Hearst value the many roles the arts play in our community!
As a Friend, your financial contributions help infuse beauty and meaning into everyday life by supporting art and artists, programs and participants. During these times of isolation and uncertainty, continued support of the Friends helped sustain a sense of normalcy and hope, allowing Hearst staff to use their creative talents to keep us inspired and creating. Please consider a generous gift at this time. A Friend of the Hearst is indeed a Friend of the Arts.
Your contribution of any amount enrolls you as a Friend of the Hearst for the 2022 annual season with all benefits, including discounts on classes and gift shop purchases.
Hearst Center staff work to continue bringing our friends, families and visitors enriching arts programming through in-person and virtual experiences.
A Friend of the Hearst is someone who:
• Knows art is essential to our community, our lives, our future;
• Knows the Hearst Center for the Arts is an important asset of community;
• May attend a class, a film series, a reading, volunteers, or sits in the sculpture garden from time to time;
• Wants to know more about the people, the artists, the events and future of the Hearst Center;
A Friend of the Hearst is YOU!
Benefits of Being A Friend
• Save 10% on classes, workshops, room rentals, events, and gift shop items.
• Receive invitations to receptions, concerts, films, and community events.
• Stay up-to-date with e-mail blasts and electronic notifications.
• Support access to the arts in the Cedar Valley
Become a Member Today!
Fill out this form and mail it to:
Hearst Center for the Arts
304 W Seerley Blvd.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Friends of the Hearst Board
Wendy Bowman, President
David Beaty, Vice President
Diane Meggers, Treasurer
Mary Brammer, Secretary
Sandra Luttchens-Van Allen