Become a Friend of 2022
The arts have a tremendous positive impact on community health, especially during difficult times. While it has been challenging to keep art accessible, it has also been rewarding as we’ve stretched our imaginations and abilities to develop creative ways to deliver programming. The community has certainly responded with enthusiasm and generosity! On screen, in person, or at home with special kits—we were grateful for your participation and support in 2021!
As a Friend of the Hearst, you fuel this engine! We count on your support to continue offering innovative programming, youth and adult arts enrichment, community arts outreach, and new and exciting exhibitions.
With your financial support in 2022, we will fund arts outreach for community groups with limited access to the Hearst, continue sponsoring the new Hearst internship program, provide funds for repairs to the Steinway D piano, and much more.
Charitable contributions to the Friends of the Hearst directly support programs, projects, and partnerships like these, and expand our ability to produce unique, engaging programming with excellence and frequency. Join us in creating smiles in 2022 through important arts and cultural programming.
Here are a few smiles from 2021 – all made possible through your past support of Friends.
A Friend of the Hearst is someone who:
• Knows art is essential to our community, our lives, our future;
• Knows the Hearst Center for the Arts is an important asset of community;
• May attend a class, a film series, a reading, volunteers, or sits in the sculpture garden from time to time;
• Wants to know more about the people, the artists, the events and future of the Hearst Center;
A Friend of the Hearst is YOU!
Benefits of Being A Friend
• Save 10% on classes, workshops, room rentals, events, and gift shop items.
• Receive invitations to receptions, concerts, films, and community events.
• Stay up-to-date with e-mail blasts and electronic notifications.
• Support access to the arts in the Cedar Valley
Become a Member Today!
Fill out this form and mail it to:
Hearst Center for the Arts
304 W Seerley Blvd.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Friends of the Hearst Board
Wendy Bowman, President
David Beaty, Vice President
Diane Meggers, Treasurer
Mary Brammer, Secretary
Sandra Luttchens-Van Allen