2019 Annual Fund
The arts enhance and enrich our lives by connecting us—with one another, with new ideas, with ourselves, and with our histories and futures. As our community art center, the Hearst plays a vital role helping us to make these important and meaningful connections.
Direct your year-end gift to the Hearst, and we will use your donation where it is needed most. Charitable donations made to Friends of the Hearst directly support programs, projects and partnerships like these and expand our ability to produce unique, engaging programming with excellence and frequency. Join us in continuing to make connections through the arts by supporting your community art center.
NEW THIS YEAR: Your gift comes with a host of member benefits!
Any donor to Friends of the Hearst, regardless of amount, automatically becomes a member! For current members, December will become your membership renewal month.
A Friend of the Hearst is someone who:
• Knows art is essential to our community, our lives, our future;
• Knows the Hearst Center for the Arts is an important asset of community;
• May attend a class, a film series, a reading, volunteers, or sits in the
sculpture garden from time to time;
• Wants to know more about the people, the artists, the events,
and future of the Hearst Center;
A Friend of the Hearst is YOU!
Benefits of Membership
• Save 10% on classes, workshops, room rentals, events, and gift shop items.
• Receive invitations to receptions, concerts, films, and community events.
• Stay up-to-date with e-mail blasts and electronic notifications.
• Support access to the arts in the Cedar Valley
Friends of the Hearst Board
Wendy Bowman, President
Dave Beaty, Vice President
Diane Meggers, Treasurer
Sandra Luttchens-Van Allen
Join the Friends of the Hearst Board!
Fill Out Application