A Friend of the Hearst is someone who:
• Knows art is essential to our community, our lives, our future;
• Knows the Hearst Center for the Arts is an important asset of community;
• May attend a class, a film series, a reading, volunteers, or sits in the
sculpture garden from time to time;
• Wants to know more about the people, the artists, the events,
and future of the Hearst Center;
A Friend of the Hearst is YOU!
- Save 10% on classes, workshops, room rentals, events, and gift shop items.
- Receive invitations to receptions, concerts, films, and community events.
- Stay up-to-date with e-mail blasts and electronic notifications.
- Support access to the arts in the Cedar Valley