For this project, we are creating an ice cream cone – create whatever you want – mosaic design – animals – the possibilities are endless!
Materials: shaving cream, glue, food coloring, cardboard, popsicle stick
Optional: glitter, mixed media pieces
1. Section out even amounts of shaving cream and glue – combine and stir
2. Mix in your favorite color of food coloring – stir
3. Use the popsicle stick to put the puff paint on the cardboard – create your design
4. Let dry for about 30 minutes
For this project we are making play dough using home art materials!
Materials: flour, coconut oil (can use an oil alternative), salt, water, food coloring (can use Kool-Aid to substitute)
1.1/2 cup water in a bowl
2. Combine 1/2 cup of salt in bowl and mix well
3. Combine 2 tbs of coconut oil
4. Combine 1 cup of flour – mix well – with your hands!
5. Add drops of food coloring (depending on how strong you want the color) – fold together with your hands
6. To preserve, keep it in a small plastic bag and put in the fridge